Northern Disposal Services ensures that your privacy is always protected. When interacting with us we may need certain information to direct your enquiry fully and so that we can get back to you with a prompt reply.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, which is effective from 1st January 2015.
We may change our policy from time to time, but we will always have the most up to date version here on the website.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and company name
- Contact information including email address and/or phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To answer your enquiry.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may contact you for market research purposes Or to inform you of new services on offer. We may contact you by email, phone or post.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard any information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites which we believe may be of interest to you. If you choose to follow any of these links away from our website, you should note that we do not have any control over any other websites. With this in mind, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide, and as such, these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the websites in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of any personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Northern Disposal Services Limited,
Hopton New Road
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us, at the above address and we will correct any information believed to be incorrect.